York Barbell Modular Training Options
BENCH CONVERSION PACKAGE
Includes the Multi-function Bench and stringer. The bench attaches to the rack through a passive lock that allows the bench to lock into the rear stringer of the rack (the stringer is the supportive steel Crossmember that the bench locks into).
- Frame Color: White or Silver
- Powder Coat Finish
- 11 Gauge Steel Frame
- Commercial Rated Upholstery
- Upholstery Color: Black
- A 6-position depth adjustor allows the bench to slide forward or backward by method of UHMW bushing blocks on a chrome plated steel guide rod. This feature makes it unnecessary to disengage the bench from the rack allowing the user to adjust for individual torso length.
- Bench back/seat adjustments provide for 0, 30, 40, 65, and 90 degrees of inclination
- Designed to lock into a variety of the modular racks in the Strength Training Series and is equally functional as a stand-alone dumbbell bench
- It features a passive lock feature that allows the bench to lock into the rear stringer of the STS Modular Racks for maximum stability. Diamond-plate spotting platforms are a standard feature.
- Bench mobility is made possible with two impact-resistant rubber wheels with self-lubricating bearings and foam grip handles
- High-density foam padding
- Back Pad: 12” x 36”
- Seat Pad: 9 3/4” x 16 1/2”
- Strength Training Series (STS) Commercial Grade
- Dimensions: Length 53 1/2” x Width 32 1/2” (including lift handles)
- Height 18 1/2” (flat), 48 3/4” (incline)
- Weight: 153 lbs
- Assembly Required
|Bench Conversion Package (White)||54007|
|Bench Conversion Package (Silver)||
We also offer several optional attachments. Contact us for more details.
STRINGER (product image#3)
Weight: 26 lbs
TECHNIQUE SCOOPS (product image#4)
Scoops feature a 12” x 24” contact area and a 5 degree pitched valley allowing the bar/plate assembly to re-center itself when released. A double pin design fits into 2 safety slots in the hook plate for a strong hooking system. Also available in a reverse version for attachment to the Power Rack and the Multi-function Rack.
|Reverse Technique Scoops||54002|
Weight: 192 lbs (pair)
SAFETY SPOT ARMS (product image#5)
Same function as Safety Spot Arms. For attachment to the outside of the Power Rack or Multi-function Pack.
|Reverse Safety Spot Arms||54003|
|Safety Spot Arms||54011|
Weight: 42 lbs (pair)
DIP ATTACHMENT (product image#6)
Same function as Dip Attachment. For attachment to the outside of the Power Rack or Multi-function Rack.
|Reverse Dip Attachment||54005|
Weight: 51 lbs (pair)
SINGLE BAR HOLDERS (product image#7)
Fully welded with replaceable plastic wear guards.
Weight: 23 lbs (pair)
DOUBLE BAR HOLDERS (product image#8)
Fully welded with replaceable plastic wear guards. The opposing double peg design is a great addition to the Multi-function Rack or the Power Rack for use on the interior and exterior side of the front upright.
Weight: 25 lb (pair)
York Barbell is a tried and trusted brand! Order your STS Modular Training Options now!